The Silverpreneurs® programme includes three months of support delivered through a combination of group and 1-2-1 sessions, taking you from idea to launch, all set within a collaborative and supportive community of like-minded Silverpreneurs®
Silverpreneurs® strives to create an entrepreneurial hub for the over 50’s starting out on their business journeys. Silverpreneurs® is more than just a business support programme. It’s a community of new business owners working together collaboratively sharing ideas, networks and coming together to have fun!
The Silverpreneurs® concept was created by founders Vernon Hogg and Chris Gough. Both had amassed years of experience and achieved success within the corporate world, but found themselves thinking – what’s next?
Neither was ready to slow down, so instead they both decided to funnel their drive, passion and experience into building their own successful businesses. It’s this experience that they would like to share with you as part of the Silverpreneurs® programme.
If you have a passion for business and the drive to make it happen, then the Silverpreneurs® community is for you.
COHORT RUNS EVERY 3 MONTHS
A BUSINESS HOME
The Silverpreneurs® programme includes three months of business support delivered through a combination of group and 1-2-1 sessions. Currently these will be virtual (to comply with Covid guidance) with face-to-face meetings, presentations and event resuming when it is safe to do so.
The programme contains a mix of the below support, tailored for each start up taking into consideration your previous business and personal requirements, with the aim of taking you from idea to launch, all set within a collaborative and supportive community of like-minded Silverpreneurs® that will stay together long after launch.
- A working business strategy & finance plan with the co-founders
- Future vision of business, aims and objectives & milestone setting
- Business plan and cashflow planning
- Scale up, Investor Readiness & Pitch deck development
- Key introductions for Angel & Venture Capital relations
- Your own in-house Researcher & Research analytics for your business case
- Grant awareness & application support
- Marketing & Social Media planning
- Tendering Projects, local and National
- Unique Selling Points & differentiators of business or product
- Routes to market (market sectors, niche developments)
- Business development, key opportunity introductions
- Community, events, guest speakers, presentations
- Regular one to one founder meetings
- Networking circuits with co. founders
- Meet-up Groups, Professional and community based
- Access to Co. Founders eco-system
- My story, My life, Pitch decks and cake
- 7 -day access & support from Vernon and Chris
- WhatsApp group
ARE YOU A SILVERPRENEUR® IN THE MAKING?
Our economy needs you! Over 50’s are the ideal candidates start up their own businesses and are three times more likely to make their new business succeed.
We are looking for ex supervisory, manager and directors who have a great business idea and a solid plan of how they are going to make that happen!
The last year has radically changed our perceptions and made us re-evaluate our lives. Have you found yourself in any of the following positions and looking to make a change?
- Been made redundant or about to be due to Covid?
- Want to break out of the corporate shackles and go out alone?
- Change career and follow your passion?
- Decided early retirement isn’t for you after all?
- Returning into the workspace after caring for family and friends?
Then the Silverprenuers ® is for you! No formal degree education is required, as the minimum requirement is that you have a positive and motivated mindset, a passion for your business idea and the sector that you would like to enter and that you have a support network around you to help you achieve your business goals.
The community is open to single, partnerships and group applications and we welcome any and all into our diverse and open community of budding business owners.
If you would like to find out more and contact email@example.com.